STUDENT VISA PROCESS:
- Attend Free Counseling Sessions at CAAN Wings office
- Register at CAAN Wings Office
- Choose a college or university in Singapore and apply for admission
- Pay Tuition Fee
- Receive Acceptance Letter
- Lodge Application for a Student Pass
- Receive Visa Decision
- Attend Pre-Departure and Orientation session at CAAN Wings office
- Make Travel Arrangements
WORK RIGHTS WHILE STUDYING:
Overseas students at certain institutes of higher education are permitted to work while they study. During term time, these eligible students are permitted to work 16 hours per week. Work permits are not required for those who want to work during holidays.
POST STUDY WORK RIGHTS:
Upon completion of their degree program, overseas students may submit an application for a one-year Visit Pass (Long-Term) to ICA, if they wish to seek employment in Singapore. This can be done electronically via e-VP. Prospective employers usually make this application for you.
BRINGING YOUR DEPENDENTS:
As a student pass holder, you cannot get a Dependent Pass [DP] or Long Term Visit Pass [LTVP] for your spouse.Basically, a spouse can only get a long-term pass on his/her own merits, e.g. based on work or can get a three-month LTVP for job-seeking purposes