Apart from the Immigrant or Permanent resident Visas and the Student Visa, CAAN Wings assists in preparing a valid and error-free application for the following visas. Documentation compilation, Interview preparation and technical expertise is offered for ensuring a good visa application is prepared in accordance with visa guidelines set forth for the eligibility for the visa by the country the applicant intends applying a visa for.

Type of Visas:

transit visa

This visa is for passing through the country to a destination outside that country. Validity of transit visas are usually limited by short terms such as several hours to 10 days depending on the size of the country and/or the circumstances of a particular transit itinerary

Short-Stay visa

This visa is for short visits to the host country. Many countries differentiate between different reasons for these visits, such as:

Private visa

Private Visa is for private visits by invitation of residents of the country.

Tourist visa

This visa is for a limited period of leisure travel, no business activities allowed.

Visa for medical reasons

This visa is for undertaking diagnostics or a course of treatment in the host country's hospitals.

Business visa

A Business Visa is for engaging in commerce in the country. These visas generally preclude permanent employment, for which a work visa would be required.

Working Holiday Visa

Working Holiday Visa is for individuals traveling between nations offering a working holiday program, allowing young people to undertake temporary work while traveling.

Job Seeker Visa

A Jobseeker Visa allows you to enter the country, part of EU to seek a skilled job. This visa allows you to stay in that country & does not require any job offer to apply for this visa however you must full fill certain conditions.

Temporary Worker Visa

A temporary Worker Visa is for approved employment in the host country. These are generally more difficult to obtain but valid for longer periods of time than a business visa. Examples of these are the United States' H-1B and L-1 visas. Depending on a particular country, the status of temporary worker may or may not evolve into the status of permanent resident or to naturalization.

Spousal Visa or partner visa

This category of Visas is granted to the spouse, civil partner or de facto partner of a resident or citizen of a given country to enable the couple to settle in that country.

Marriage Visa

Marriage Visa is granted for a limited period before intended marriage or civil partnership based on a proven relationship with a citizen of the destination country. For example, a German woman who wishes to marry an American man would obtain a Fiancée Visa (also known as a K-1 visa) to allow her to enter the United States. "A K1 Fiancée Visa is valid for four months from the date of its approval."